Mason City Schools students thrive when families and community members are involved in our schools!
MCS advisory committees include community members, parents, teachers, and staff members interested in helping Mason City Schools "Grow Greatness Together!"
There are five Mason City Schools advisory committees:
- Business Advisory Council, led by Superintendent Dr. Gail Kist-Kline
- Connection & Engagement Team, led by Public Information Officer Tracey Carson
- Diversity Council, co-led by Chief Academic Officer Dr. Heather Sass & Public Information Officer Tracey Carson
- Safe & Inviting Schools Committee, led by Chief Operations Officer Todd Petrey
- Student Achievement Committee, co-led by Chief Academic Officer Dr. Heather Sass & Innovative Learning Officer Jonathan Cooper
People interested in serving on a committee are encouraged to connect with the team leader. Committee members begin their terms at the start of the school year.